Vulcan 2ER85AF Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- High limit control.
- Four 6" adjustable legs.
- Multiple fat melt modes.
- Stainless steel front and sides.
- Ten year limited fry tank warranty.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- 16 gauge stainless steel fry tank, 85 lb. capacity.
- 24 kW low watt density ribbon style heating elements.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty
- 480 volt, 3 phase. (Separate 120 volt, 20 amp electric supply required.)
- Frymate™ VX21S dump station
- Set of four 6" adjustable casters (2 locking).
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard
- Large single fry basket - 18 3⁄4"w x 15 1⁄4"d x 6"h
- Extra set of twin fry baskets - 9 1⁄4"w x 15 1⁄4"d x 6"h
- Stainless steel tank cover - doubles as a work surface top
- Connecting Kit(s) - connect two fryers together (banking strip, brackets and hardware)
Electric deep fat fryer, Vulcan-Hart Model No. 1ER85A: Solid analog state knob, 1ER85D: Solid state digital, 1ER85C: Computer temperature controls are adjustable from 200° to 390°F and include 3 melt cycle and high limit control. Stainless steel cabinet with four 6" adjustable legs. 16 gauge stainless steel fry tank holds 85 lbs. of frying compound. 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve. 24 kW low watt density ribbon style heating elements. Twin fry baskets. Power supply is 208 volt, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase. NSF listed. CSA design certified.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.