Vulcan 2ER50CF Fryer
Photo of the Vulcan 2ER50CF Fryer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- High limit control.
- 208 volt, 3 phase.
- Stainless steel cabinet.
- Multiple fat melt modes.
- Set of four 6" adjustable legs.
- Ten year limited fry tank warranty.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- 16 gauge stainless steel fry tank, 50 lb. capacity.
- 17 kW low watt density ribbon style heating elements.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- 480 volt, 3 phase. (Separate 120 volt, 20 amp electric supply required.)
- Frymate™ VX15S Dump Station
- Set of four 6" adjustable casters (2 locking)
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard
- Large Single Fry Basket – 13"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 5 1⁄2"h
- Extra set of Twin Fry Baskets – 6 1⁄2"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h
- Stainless Steel Tank Cover – doubles as a work surface top
- Connecting Kit(s) – connect two fryers together (banking strip, brackets and hardware)
Electric deep fat fryer, Vulcan-Hart Model No. 1ER50A: Solid state analog knob, 1ER50D: Solid state digital, 1ER50C: Computer temperature controls are adjustable from 200°F to 390°F and multiple fat melt cycles and high limit control. Stainless steel cabinet with four 6" adjustable legs. 16 gauge stainless steel fry tank holds 50 lbs. of frying compound. 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve. 17kW low watt density ribbon style heating elements. Twin fry baskets. Power supply is 208 volt, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase. NSF listed. CSA design certified.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.