Vulcan V2FT36S V Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Vulcan V2FT36S V Series Heavy Duty Range
Contact us for your price
Call 800-555-0666 CHAT
Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM, Sun 12-6PM ET
You will earn 9,165.60 Reward Points.
You will earn 7,465 Reward Points.
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Category||Range, Gas, Heavy Duty, 36"|
|Range Configuration||French Top|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Porcelain oven cavity
- Two 18" wide French Tops
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Polished cast iron French Top
- Stainless steel cabinet base doors
- 50,000 BTU/hr. standard oven burner
- 32,000 BTU/hr. convection oven burner
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- 25,000 BTU/hr. burners (2 each ring burner)
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “S”, “C”, & “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Cap and cover front manifold
- Fan cooling package (“C” models)
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- 650°F oven thermostat and steel hearth. (“S” models)
- Dolly frames
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- Straight, diamondcast, rod, and waffle/fish grates
- 6" Adjustable flanged feet for “S”, “C”, & “B” models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24" length)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 36"w x 36"h on 6" adjustable legs
36" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V2FT36 (modular), V2FT36B (cabinet base), V2FT36S (standard oven base) or V2FT36C (convection oven base). Modular construction for ease of installation. Stainless steel front, plate ledge, front top ledge with pull-out condiment rails, sides, base, stub back and 6" adjustable legs on all “B”, “S”, & “C” models. Stainless steel extra deep crumb tray. Two 25,000 BTU/hr. cast 2 ring burners. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy polished cast iron French plate. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Standard Oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel. Convection Oven: 32,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel (115v-1 phase blower motor, 4 amps, 6' cord & plug). Ovens measure 27"w x 27"d x 13"h. Standard oven thermostats adjust from 150° – 550°F. Convection oven adjusts from 175° – 550°F; and the optional finishing oven for standard ovens, 300° – 650°F. Standard oven supplied with one rack, convection oven with two. Both ovens allow for three rack positions. Oven door is heavy duty with counter weight door hinges. 1 1⁄4" diameter front manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection, capped. Total input 50,000 BTU/hr.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.