Vulcan VTEC25 Infrared Gas Charbroiler
Photo of the Vulcan VTEC25 Infrared Gas Charbroiler
|Quantity of Burners||2|
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 4" Adjustable legs
- Chrome burner control knobs
- Direct ignition piezo spark igniters
- Heavy duty steel infrared emitter panels
- Full width, stainless steel front crumb tray
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- One high range heat control valve for each burner
- Removable, stainless steel heat shield and splash guard
- Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim and backsplash
- 3⁄4" NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator provided
- Energy efficient 22,000 BTU/hr., patented infrared burner system in each cooking zone
- 11" x 25" stainless steel cooking grids (providing 275 square inches of cooking area in each burner zone)
- 1 replacement emitter panel standard with VTEC14, 2 replacement emitter panels standard for VTEC25 and larger.
- Ordered separately and field installed
- Stainless steel stand with undershelf and casters.
- Stainless steel “Fish Grates” with smaller, 1⁄4" rib spacing.
High efficiency gas infrared charbroiler. Stainless steel front, sides and top trim. Full width, stainless steel front crumb tray. Heavy duty, steel infrared emitter panels. 11" x 25" stainless steel cooking grids. One 22,000 BTU/hr. patented infrared burner system for each cooking grid. Direct ignition piezo spark igniters. One high range heat control valve for each burner. Chrome burner knobs. 4" adjustable legs. 3⁄4" NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.