Frymaster FPRE214 Fryer
Photo of the Frymaster FPRE214 Fryer
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Rear oil flush
- 2 twin fry baskets
- Drain safety switch
- 14 kw, 17 kw or 22 kw input
- Melt cycle and boil out mode
- RE14/RE17/RE22 - Digital controller
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
- RE14TC/RE17TC/RE22TC - CM3.5 controller
- Open frypot (full or split) design - easy to clean
- Stainless steel frypot and door, enamel cabinet
- Robust, RTD 1° compensating temperature probe
- Proprietary, self-standing, swing-up, flat-bar, low watt density, long-life heating elements
- Deep cold zone with 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) IPS, full-port, ball-type drain valve for full frypots; 1” IPS full-port ball-type drain valve for split frypots
- Full Frypot
- 14/17/22 kw
- 50-lb. (25 liter) oil capacity
- Frying area 14” X 15-1/2” (35.6 x 39.4 cm)
- Split Frypot
- 7/8.5/11 kw
- 25-lb. (12 liter) oil capacity
- Frying area 6-3/4” x 15-1/2” (17.1 x 39.4 cm)
- 4 GPM pump
- Filter starter kit
- 1/3 H.P. filter motor
- Stainless crumb catcher
- Filters up to 6 fryers in one battery
- Large 3-inch round drain allows oil to drain freely
- Large capacity filter pan removes easily for cleaning
- Filter pan designed on rails to clear floormats for easy cleaning
- Sloped drain pan leaves minimal residue oil behind after filtering
- 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) drain valve standard on full frypots. 1” (2.5 cm) drain valve standard on split frypots
- Filter cycle is complete from start to finish in less than 5 minutes, while other frypots in the system are in use
- Space-saving filter which fits inside fryer cabinet housing two full or qualifying split frypots in two left most cabinets of the battery
- Frymaster’s proprietary self-standing, swing-up elements and precise controls ensure industry-leading energy efficiency with ASTM ratings greater than 83%, far exceeding ENERGY STAR® qualification standards and qualify these fryers for energy-saving rebates.
- The thermostat, mounted on the elements, ensures precise temperature readings. The thermostat system minimizes temperature overshoot maximizing oil life.
- The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine cleaning. A rear flush feature moves sediment to the front drain valve for easy and thorough removal.
- These models will accommodate additional accessories including CM3.5 controller (standard on TC models) and automatic basket lifts. The fryer cabinet can include an additional spreader cabinet with an optional heat lamp and holding station.
- The TC model electric fryers have advanced electronic switching devices which pulse the amount of energy required to the electric elements in much smaller increments than traditional on/off electrical contactors or gas controls. The result: greater reliability and more precise temperature control. These models also have an insulated frypot which can reduce standby energy consumption by an additional 10%, and they come standard with the CM3.5 controller which ensures pinpoint accuracy of oil temperature and adjusts cooking time for consistent high-quality production.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.