Manitowoc RFF1300A 30" Flake Ice Maker, Flake-Style, 1000-1500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, 208-230 Volts , Air-Cooled
You will earn 6764 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
The RFF-1300A air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice can produce up to 1,287 lbs of flake ice daily. This commercial ice maker is easy to set up and maintain, thanks to the service updates and a self-contained refrigeration system.
This flake ice machine also has a heavy-duty construction including a rust-resistant, easy-clean stainless steel cabinet and a high-load bearing that helps this Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit perform reliably and consistently even in tougher conditions and frequent use.
The Manitowoc RFF-1300A is an ice machine head only unit that meets ETL and cETLus standards for safe commercial use.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- Reduces water expenses by using air to transfer heat out of the machine
- Less expensive to operate and easier to set up in most locations
- Condenser is installed on the unit for immediate use
Durable and Easy-to-Maintain Construction
- Stainless steel finish won’t corrode easily for a lasting unit that can handle intense conditions and demands
- Stainless steel can survive with minimal scrubbing
- High-load bearing improves unit’s reliability and is virtually maintenance-free
Energy Efficient and Ozone-Friendly
- Uses R-404a refrigerant to absorb heat inside the unit and maintain cool temperatures
- R-404a rated with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
Flake Ice Benefits
- Flake ice has a small and hard shape to prevent bruising and damages on food
- Large surface area ensures ice cools rapidly and stays cold for a long time
- Maintains freshness and prevents damage on a variety of chilled food
- Can be added in blended drinks and beverages
- Can easily be molded to any shape
- Perfect for cold therapy in healthcare centers
- Production: Up to 1,287 lbs of flake ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50-110˚F
- Compressor: 1.5 HP
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard (230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 15 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 23 19/32"D x 27 13/32"H
- BTUH: 14,000 (average)
- Certifications: ETL and cETLus
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Flake|
1 of 1 review
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10