Manitowoc Ice Manitowoc UDE-0080A NEO® Undercounter Ice Maker
The UDE-0080A NEO® Undercounter Ice Maker by Manitowoc packs an air-cooled ice-making system and a storage bin into a single space-saving piece of equipment. This sleek-looking ice machine can be placed under a bar or displayed for use at offices, stadium boxes, or any location that requires small production of ice.
This unit can produce 102 lbs of ice daily and store up to 31 lbs in the built-in storage bin. It is configured for production of dice-size cube ice, a type of ice that melts slowly and has an ice-to-water ratio. The bin is lined with "rotocast" polyethylene for maximum ice preservation.
The Manitowoc UDE-0080A NEO® Undercounter Ice Maker is mainly operated from the upfront selector switch where you can start and stop ice production and initiate cleaning cycle.
At just 36" tall and 19 1/16" wide, the Manitowoc UDE-0080A NEO® Undercounter Ice Maker can sit right under the counter. The plug is flat and angled to the right to allow the machine to easily fit in tighter spaces and be set up quickly!
When it comes to front-of-house use, this ice maker won't look out of place, thanks to the good-looking stainless steel cabinet that is easy to keep clean and difficult to dent or scratch. Internal refrigeration components are protected with AlphaSan® to prevent microbial problems and reduce the need to clean the unit.
Wherever you choose to station the Manitowoc UDE-0080A NEO® Undercounter Ice Maker, the air filter on the front will work as its first line of defense from dust particles and grease from the floors and its surroundings that could interfere with the airflow. The air filter can also be removed to be cleaned thoroughly to remove any larger particles.
The ice machine features a 1/4 HP compressor and comes pre-wired with a 6' power cord and NEMA 5-15P-plugging configuration.
Plug-and-Play Air-Cooled System and Compact Design
- Fits under counters or as standalone units to maximize floor space
- Perfect for use in offices, stadium boxes, break rooms, and more
- No side clearance needed; safe to place next to other equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- Refrigeration system included in the unit for minimal installation and immediate use
- CFC-free foamed-in-place insulation
- Stainless steel cabinet with excellent corrosion and smudge resistance
- Clean and crisp interior
- Door slides easily with one hand for convenient ice scooping
- Vertical evaporator built with Manitowoc’s proprietary technology is best in its class
- Sturdy legs offer excellent support and stability
- Legs can be adjusted from 6-7.25" to find the right height for health requirements and accessibility
Simple Operation and Fewer Cleanups
- Air filter traps grease and dust to avoid clogging, which may damage the unit’s performance
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- Upfront selector switch allows operators to initiate operation and cleaning
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing technology
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in fewer cleanings
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Production: Up to 102 lbs of dice ice every 24 hours
- Storage Bin Capacity: 31 lbs
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 19 11/16"W x 22 11/32"D x 36"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (230/50/1 also available)
- Total Amps: 5.2 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,050 (average) 2,500 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: 1/4 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||31 lb|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.