Manitowoc UYF0140A 26" Half-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 100-200 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2211 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
The UYF-0140A NEO™ air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice can consistently provide you with up to 137 lbs of half-dice ice from under your counter. This undercounter ice machine combines an air-cooled system with a 90-lb bin to create a 26" wide, 38.5" tall body that can fit in a small space where you can access clean, fresh ice quickly. As one of the top-of-the-line Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machines, this model uses less water and energy to produce a greater amount of ice compared to previous units.
This Manitowoc ice maker has an indicator panel with display icons that let you know when it is making ice when the ice reaches the top of the bin, is in cleaning mode, or when a potential problem has been detected. It also has a button that lets you delay the production by a preprogrammed number of hours to prevent an excess of ice and unnecessary energy use. This panel is installed right at the slanted front of the bin so you can see the icons clearly without stooping down.
The ice bin has an angled door that slides up to give you access to the fresh half size cubes. Cleaning should be a breeze with the foodzone sealed and parts including water trough, distribution tube, and damper door all removable. The internal components are AlphaSan-protected to prevent discoloration, odor, and other microbe-related problems. The storage bin can be removed by simply sliding it forward, giving you access to the refrigeration parts for faster and more efficient servicing. This cubes ice maker is supported by 6" adjustable legs with gray flanged feet.
The Manitowoc UYF-0140A NEO™ ice machine with bin meets NSF, cULus, and CE standards for guaranteed safe commercial use. This unit ships with a cord and NEMA 5-15P plug with a 115v, 60Hz, 1-ph electrical connection. The below accessories such as water filters and water chilling systems are recommended to achieve desired conditions for higher output and cleaner ice. Don't forget to browse our collection of Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machines if you need an commercial ice machine head only unit.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Air filter guards against lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed and is dishwasher safe
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to components
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 137 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity*
- Ranging from 137 lbs. (62 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire commercial ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your Manitowoc ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .42 HP
- BTU Per Hour: U-140: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak) / U-190: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
1 of 4 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10