Vulcan 4ER50CF Fryer
Request a Quote
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- High limit control.
- 208 volt, 3 phase.
- Stainless steel cabinet.
- Multiple fat melt modes.
- Set of four 6" adjustable legs.
- 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- Ten year limited fry tank warranty.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- 16 gauge stainless steel fry tank, 50 lb. capacity.
- 17 kW low watt density ribbon style heating elements.
- 1ER50A - Solid state knob control. Accurate temperature control 200°F to 390°F within +/- 2°. Multiple fat melt modes, fast recovery.
- 1ER50D - Solid state digital read temperature control. Accurate temperature control 200°F to 390°F within +/- 2°. Multiple fat melt modes, fast recovery and boil out mode and two countdown timers.
- 1ER50C - Computer control digital read temperature control. Accurate temperature control 200°F to 390°F within +/- 2°. Multiple fat melt modes, fast recovery and boil out mode. Ten programmable product keys and ten countdown timers. Secondary and advanced programming options.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- 480 volt, 3 phase. (Separate 120 volt, 20 amp electric supply required.)
- Frymate™ VX15S Dump Station
- Set of four 6" adjustable casters (2 locking)
- 10" high stainless steel removable splash guard
- Large Single Fry Basket – 13"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 5 1⁄2"h
- Extra set of Twin Fry Baskets – 6 1⁄2"w x 13 1⁄4"d x 6"h
- Stainless Steel Tank Cover – doubles as a work surface top
- Connecting Kit(s) – connect two fryers together (banking strip, brackets and hardware)
- 15 1⁄2"w x 34 1⁄8"d x 41 1⁄16"h. working height is 36 1⁄4".
Electric deep fat fryer, Vulcan-Hart Model No. 1ER50A: Solid state analog knob, 1ER50D: Solid state digital, 1ER50C: Computer temperature controls are adjustable from 200°F to 390°F and multiple fat melt cycles and high limit control. Stainless steel cabinet with four 6" adjustable legs. 16 gauge stainless steel fry tank holds 50 lbs. of frying compound. 1 1⁄4" full port ball type drain valve. 17kW low watt density ribbon style heating elements. Twin fry baskets. Power supply is 208 volt, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase. NSF listed. CSA design certified. Specify voltage when ordering.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.