Vulcan V224HB V Series Heavy Duty Range
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Legs||6" adjustable legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range, 24" Heavy Duty, Gas|
|Range Configuration||Hot Top|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Heavy duty hot top castings
- Two 30,000 BTU/hr. burners
- 3⁄4" ground steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for floor models (no legs for modular model)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting of cabinet base models
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24" length)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 24"w x 40 1⁄2"h on 4" adjustable legs
24" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V224H (modular) and V224HB (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back and 4" adjustable legs. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas, capped. Two 30,000 BTU/hr. burners, individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy-duty hot-top castings. Total input 60,000 BTU/hr.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.