Vulcan VCBB24 V Series Heavy Duty Range
You will earn 4,029 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Please see specification sheet for installation clearance requirements
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Four 65,000 BTU/hr. burners
- Individual pilots for each burner
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Stainless steel supercharger burner dividers
- Heavy-duty slant cast grates and char-radiants
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 3⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting for “S”, “C”, & “B” models
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rail (starting at 24" length)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 24"w x 36"h on 6" adjustable legs
24" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. VCBB24 (modular) or VCBB24B (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, plate ledge, front top ledge with pull-out condiment rails, sides, base, stub back and 6" adjustable legs. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold. Four burners, totaling 65,000 BTU/hr. Cast burners and char-radiants with stainless steel super-charger burner dividers. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy duty cast slant grates, easy lift-off of 4 each for 24" wide units. Total input 65,000 BTU/hr.
|Total BTU||16000 - 130000|
|Quantity of Burners||3 - 5|
|Range Base Style||Modular Base|
|Energy_Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range, 24" Heavy Duty, Gas|
|Number of Ovens||None|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.