Vulcan VGM24 V Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Vulcan VGM24 V Series Heavy Duty Range
Contact us for your price
Call 800-555-0666 CHAT
Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM, Sun 12-6PM ET
You will earn 4,116.35 Reward Points.
You will earn 3,352 Reward Points.
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range, 24" Heavy Duty, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 4" high side splash
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Two 30,000 BTU/hr. burners
- 3⁄4" ground steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 11⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting of cabinet base models
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1" or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24" length)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 24"w x 40 1⁄2"h on 4" adjustable legs
24" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. VGM24 (modular) and VGM24B (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas, capped. Two 30,000 BTU/hr. burners with individual pilots and controls for each burner. 3⁄4" ground steel griddle plate with 4" high side splashes. 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection. Total input 60,000 BTU/hr.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.