Vulcan V4B24B V Series Heavy Duty Range
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Quantity of Burners||4|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range, 24" Heavy Duty, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heavy-duty cast grates
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- 33,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift off heads
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for cabinet base units (no legs for modular model)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- 3" High toe base for curb mounting
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- “S” Grates
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rail (starting at 24" length)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 24"w x 36"h on 6" adjustable legs
24" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V4B24 (modular) and V4B24B (cabinet base) or V4BU24 (modular) and V4BU24B (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, plate ledge, front top ledge with pull-out condiment rails, sides, base, stub back and 6" adjustable legs. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection, capped. Heavy cast aeration bowls with removable cast top grates. Front grate: 11 1⁄2" x 11 1⁄2", rear grate: 11 1⁄2" x 14". Four 33,000 BTU/hr. heavy cast, two-piece open burners with individual pilots and controls for each burner. Total input 132,000 BTU/hr.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.