Vulcan V2B12 V Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Vulcan V2B12 V Series Heavy Duty Range
Contact us for your price
Call 800-555-0666 CHAT
Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM, Sun 12-6PM ET
You will earn 2,408.25 Reward Points.
You will earn 1,961 Reward Points.
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Quantity of Burners||2|
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range, 12" Heavy Duty, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heavy-duty cast grates
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- 33,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift off heads
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold (not available with rear gas)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides base, and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for cabinet base units (no legs for modular models)
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- Cap and cover front manifold, left or right only, not both
- “S” Grates
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22" or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 12"w x 36"h on 6" adjustable legs
12" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V2B12 (modular) and V2B12B (cabinet base) or V2BU12 (modular) and V2BU12B (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back and 6" adjustable legs. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold. Heavy cast aeration bowls with removable cast top grates. Front grate: 11 1⁄2" x 11 1⁄2", rear grate: 11 1⁄2" x 14". Two 33,000 BTU/hr. heavy cast, two-piece open burners with individual pilots and controls for each burner. Total input 66,000 BTU/hr.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.