Vulcan V2BG4TC V Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Vulcan V2BG4TC V Series Heavy Duty Range
Contact us for your price
Call 800-555-0666 CHAT
Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM, Sun 12-6PM ET
You will earn 11,279.35 Reward Points.
You will earn 9,187 Reward Points.
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Quantity of Burners||2|
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Legs||6" adjustable legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Category||Range, Gas, Heavy Duty, 36"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Porcelain oven cavity
- Heavy-duty cast grates
- Snap-action thermostats
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- 3⁄4" ground steel griddle plate
- 30,000 BTU/hr. griddle burners
- 50,000 BTU/hr. standard oven burner
- 32,000 BTU/hr. convection oven burner
- Temperatures range from 150° - 450° F
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Stainless steel cabinet base doors for “B” models
- 33,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift off heads
- Universal rack guides, one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Cap and cover front manifold
- Fan cooling package. (“C” models)
- 4" Adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- 650°F oven thermostat and steel hearth. (“S” models)
- Less legs for dolly mounting for “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting of cabinet base units
- Dolly frames
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24" length).
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (for cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 36"w x 36"h on 6" adjustable legs
36" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V2BG4T (modular) and V2BG4TB (cabinet base), V2BG4TS (standard oven base) or V2BG4TC (convection oven base). Modular construction for ease of installation. Stainless steel front, front top ledge, plate ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back, and 6" adjustable legs on all “B”, “S”, & “C” models. Stainless steel extra deep crumb tray. Two 33,000 BTU/hr. griddle burners. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy duty cast burner grates, easy lift off 11" x 17" in front, 14" x 17" plates in rear. Grates and plates are separate from aeration bowl for ease of cleaning. 24" ground steel griddle plate. Standard Oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel. Convection Oven: 32,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel (115v-1 phase blower motor, 4 amps, 9' cord & plug). Ovens measure 27"w x 27"d x 13"h. Standard oven thermostats adjust from 150° – 550°F. Convection oven from 175° – 550°F, and the optional finishing oven for standard ovens adjusts from 300° – 650°F. Standard oven supplied with one rack, convection oven with two. Both ovens allow for three rack positions. Oven door is heavy duty with counter weight door hinges. 1 1⁄4" diameter front manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection, capped. Total input 102,000 BTU/hr.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.