Vulcan VGM18B V Series Heavy Duty Range
Request a Quote
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Legs||6" adjustable legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range 18" Heavy Duty, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 4" high side splash
- 30,000 BTU/hr. burner
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- 3⁄4" ground steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- Universal rack guides, with one shelf (shelf is removable)
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting of cabinet base models
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1" or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 18"w x 40 1⁄2"h on 4" adjustable legs
18" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. VGM18 (modular) and VGM18B (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back and 4" adjustable legs. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas, capped. One 30,000 BTU/hr. burner with individual pilots and controls for each burner. 3⁄4" ground steel griddle plate with 4" high side splashes. 3⁄4" rear gas connection. Total input 30,000 BTU/hr.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.