Vulcan V1P18 V Series Heavy Duty Range
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range 18" Heavy Duty, Gas|
|Range Configuration||Plancha Top|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 3 sided grease trough
- 17,500 BTU/hr. burner
- 1⁄2" polished steel plate
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 11⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- Universal rack guides, with one shelf (shelf is removable)
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting of cabinet base models
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 18"w x 40 1⁄2"h on 4" adjustable legs
18" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan model No. V1P18 (modular) and V1P18B (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back and 4" adjustable legs. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas, capped. One 17,500 BTU/hr. burner with individual pilots and controls for each burner. 1⁄2" polished steel plate with 4" high side splashes. 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection. Total input 17,500 BTU/hr.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.