Vulcan VGMT36C V Series Heavy Duty Range
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Category||Range, Gas, Heavy Duty, 36"|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 4" high side splash
- Porcelain oven cavity
- Snap-action thermostats
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- 3⁄4" polished steel griddle plate
- 30,000 BTU/hr. burners (3 each)
- Stainless steel cabinet base doors
- 50,000 BTU/hr. standard oven burner
- 32,000 BTU/hr. convection oven burner
- Temperature range from 150° – 450° F
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Universal rack guides, with one shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold with 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for “S”, “C”, and “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Cap and cover front manifold
- Fan cooling package (“C” models)
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- 650°F oven thermostat and steel hearth (“S” models)
- Less legs for dolly mounting of “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- Dolly frames
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1" or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- Common condiment type, telescoping plate rail (starting at 24" length)
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 36"w x 36"h on 6" adjustable legs
36" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. VGMT36 (modular) and VGMT36B (cabinet base) or VGMT36S (standard oven base) or VGMT36C (convection oven base). Modular construction for ease of installation. Stainless steel front, plate ledge, front top ledge with pull-out condiment rails, sides, base, stub back and 6" adjustable legs on all “B”, “S”, & “C” models. Stainless steel extra deep crumb tray. Three 30,000 BTU/hr. burners (3 each). Three snap action thermostats, Individual pilots and controls for each burner. 3⁄4" polished steel griddle plate with 4" side splash. Standard Oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel. Convection Oven: 32,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel (115v-1 phase blower motor, 4 amps, 6' cord & plug). Ovens measure 27"w x 27"d x 13"h. Standard oven thermostats adjust from 150° – 550°F. Convection oven adjusts from 175° – 550°F and the optional finishing oven for standard ovens adjusts from 300° – 650°F. Standard oven supplied with one rack, convection oven with two. Both ovens allow for three rack positions. Oven door is heavy-duty with counter weight door hinges. 1 1⁄4" diameter front manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection, capped. Total input 90,000 BTU/hr.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.