Berkel X13AE-PLUS Premier Food Slicer
|Automatic or Manual||Automatic|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- LED indicates power to the slicer.
- Three stroke lengths: 1⁄3, 2⁄3 and full stroke.
- Ergonomic, multi-grip handle to advance product table.
- An easy to use kick stand for easy cleaning under the slicer.
- Furnished in 120/60/1, 8 amps, AC, with 3 wire cord and plug.
- Automatic operation in three speeds: 20, 40 or 60 slices/minute.
- Permanent ring guard protects entire non-slicing portion of the knife.
- No-volt release requires restarting the slicer after a power interruption.
- Borazon sharpening stones for fast, accurate sharpening and extended life.
- 1-speed, 1⁄2 HP, permanently lubricated ball bearing knife motor with thermal protection.
- 13" (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife.
- Sealed start/stop switches conveniently located on the index knob housing out of the food zone.
- Variable pitch barrel cam for ultra fine, precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 15⁄16" (34 mm).
- Submersible, removable product table mounted sharpener for consistent sharpening and easy cleaning.
- Index knob conveniently located outside the drip zone in the upper left to provide quick and easy access.
- One-piece NSF approved polymer base and product table for reduced seams, accessibility and easy cleaning.
- Articulating and full length rear mounted meat pusher to secure and advance products evenly, fence to hold product during automatic operation.
- Large product table with extra capacity:
- Squares up to 7 1⁄2" (190 mm)
- Rounds up to 8 1⁄2" (220 mm) diameter.
- Rectangles up to 10 1⁄2" x 6 3⁄4" (265 mm x 170 mm)
- Slaw tray
- Product fence
- Vegetable chute with pusher
- Cutting Capacity: Shown in chart below.
- Warranty: Parts, labor and travel coverage for one year, exclusive of wear items.
- No-volt Release: Requires restarting the slicer in the event of a power interruption.
- Electrical: Furnished in 120/60/1, 8 amps, AC, ETL Listed, with 3-wire cord and plug.
- Knife: 13" (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished stainless steel.
- Knife Ring Guard: Permanent tapered guard covers the non-slicing portion of the knife edge.
- Controls: Sealed push-button switches located on the index knob housing out of the drip zone.
- Kick Stand: An easy to use kick stand supports the slicer for easy access to clean under the slicer.
- Product Table: Full gravity feed 45° angle with articulating rear mounted pusher that runs the entire length of the table to secure product for increased yield and consistency in every slice. A fence provides stability for the product in automatic mode.
- Knife Sharpener: Removable and submersible table mounted, two stone, dual action design to ensure correct pressure and contact angle are always applied, thus reducing knife wear and delivering a perfect edge. Borazon stones last longer, sharpen faster and clean easier.
- Finish/Construction: Base, product table, pusher, support arm and upper housing are constructed of NSF approved, engineered polymers reducing the number of seams. Gauge plate and center plate are anodized aluminum. All controls are sealed and located out of the drip zone.
- Motor: Knife motor is 1-speed, 1⁄2 HP totally enclosed and permanently lubricated ball bearings, thermally protected. Table motor is brushless DC providing three fixed speeds, 20, 40 or 60 slices per minute. Three stroke lengths in the automatic mode, provide more slices/minute at the same speed.
- Thickness Control: Index knob controls a precision, variable pitch barrel cam with ultra-fine adjustment in the first revolution and opens to a thickness of 15⁄16" (34 mm) for accurate and consistent slicing. This control is located out of the drip zone on the upper left to provide quick and easy access for operation and cleaning.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10