ICE-O-Matic CIM0430HA 30.25" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2715 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 7 Year evaporator warranty w/filter purchase (see below)
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Ice-O-Matic matching filter.
- Reduce service calls by up to 65%
- Better tasting ice
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
5 yr. parts on the compressor warranty, standard
This Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine is a Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker that is an air cooled self-contained head unit with a rated 24-hour ice production of up to 435 lbs (Tested with water and air temperatures of 50°F and 70°F respectively.). This Ice Machine produces half-size cubes that measure 7/8”x3/8”x7/8”. 5.43 kWh of power and 19.8 gallons of potable water are consumed to produce 100 lbs of ice. This unit is ENERGY STAR qualified. This ice maker head unit uses 115v/60/1-ph power and draws 11.0 amps.
The Plastic Food Zone’s parts are made from BPA-free plastic. The parts can be cleaned by simply putting them through a dishwasher wash cycle. The plastic parts are serviceable without the use of tools. Agion® technology within the unit protects it from microbial growth between cleanings providing better tasting ice in the long term. The Plastic Food Zone and all its parts are accessible by simply removing the front panel for easy service.
The dual exhaust system allows air to exit the unit through both the top and right side of the unit. This allows for installation either up against a low ceiling or right next to other equipment without completely cutting off airflow.
- 30" (768 mm) wide space-saving design.
- Produces up to 500 lbs (227 kg) of ice per day.
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies installation and servicing with better access, digital diagnostics, universal components and common configuration.
- Unique Dual Exhaust - Air-cooled machines are designed to discharge hot air from both the side and top of the unit, increasing installation flexibility and reducing the potential of obstructed exhaust.
- Energy and Environment
- Up to 20% more energy efficient than other models.
- Exceeds new 2018 DOE (Department of Energy) regulations.
- Environmentally friendly, including BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts.
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitization and descaling.
- BPA-free snap-in, snap-out dishwasher-safe components.
- Built in Agion® ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection.
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and when cleaning is required.
- Plastic Food Zone eliminates hard-to-clean nooks and crannies, allowing for effortless wipe down and easy, long-lasting sanitation.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.