ICE-O-Matic CIM0530HR 30.25" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 500-600 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2824 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Reduce service calls by up to 65%
- Better tasting ice
- 7 Year evaporator warranty w/filter purchase (see below)
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Ice-O-Matic matching filter.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
This Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine is a Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker that uses a remote condenser and has the ability to produce a maximum of 525 lbs of half-dice ice in a 24-hour span under favorable conditions. For every 100 lbs of ice made by this unit, it consumes 19.6 gallons of water and 6.21 kWh of power. This particular model utilizes a 115v/60/1-ph voltage configuration that pulls 20.1 amps of current.
The internal parts surrounding the core that actually freezes water into ice are made from food-grade BPA-free plastic. This Plastic Food Zone is made up of snap-together parts that can be assembled and disassembled without the need for tools and these plastic parts can be placed into a dishwasher for fast cleaning. When cleaning is necessary, the Smart LED will let operators know.
Key components feature an Agion® coating to prevent microbial growth from negatively affecting the taste of ice produced by the ice maker between cleanings.
Ice-O-Matic Ice Machines provides crystal-clear ice with a full line of cubers, flakers and the patented Pearl Ice Machine. A premier manufacturer, distributor and supplier of commercial ice machines & ice machine head only.
- 30" (768 mm) wide space-saving design.
- Produces up to 620 lbs (281 kg) of ice per day.
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies installation and servicing with better access, digital diagnostics, universal components and common configuration.
- Unique Dual Exhaust - Air-cooled machines are designed to discharge hot air from both the side and top of the unit, increasing installation flexibility and reducing the potential of obstructed exhaust.
- Energy and Environment
- Up to 20% more energy efficient than other models.
- Exceeds new 2018 DOE (Department of Energy) regulations.
- Environmentally friendly, including BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts.
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitization and descaling.
- BPA-free snap-in, snap-out dishwasher-safe components.
- Built in Agion® ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection.
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and when cleaning is required.
- Plastic Food Zone eliminates hard-to-clean nooks and crannies, allowing for effortless wipe down and easy, long-lasting sanitation.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||500-600 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.