Manitowoc IDT1200A 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1000-1500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc IDT1200A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1000-1500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT1200A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT1200A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT1200A Description
If you need more than half a ton of full dice ice every single day for your cafeteria, fast-food restaurant, or institutional kitchen, the IDT-1200A air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc's renowned Indigo NXT™ series is the perfect solution for you. At just 30" wide, this commercial ice machine can provide you up to 1,196 lbs of full dice ice cubes daily. And it uses 5 percent less energy and 22 percent less condenser water than commercial ice machines.
With the new icon-based EasyTouch display by Manitowoc, you can easily access and operate the unit literally with just one touch! This screen will notify you of cleaning needs, potential issues, and other important information as well as input commands and actions for seamless communication between you and your unit. You can also set the volume of ice to produce to avoid wastage and high energy bills. With the acoustical ice-sensing probe, you still get to make sure each cube is uniform in size in density so your customers always get to enjoy the consistency and quality they are used to. You can also turn the machine off at certain times of day to save more on electrical expenses.
With the Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machine, you can focus on running your business. Leave it to this Manitowoc Manitowoc ice maker to initiate preventative maintenance regularly so that you know it can get you through the day's ice demands without a hitch.
This cubes ice maker comes with an air-cooled system that removes heat from the machine using air, allowing you to save on additional water expenses. Plus, with DuraTech exterior protecting this Manitowoc Ice unit, you can reduce corrosion and damage even through heavy use! The foodzone has removable parts for super easy cleaning! Plus, you can also throw in the optional LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to prevent bacteria and yeast growth in the foodzone for sanitary ice production.
Air-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- An air-cooled system lowers water expenses by transferring heat out of the machine using air
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Dice Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Half-dice ice is inexpensive and quick to make
- Rhomboid shape adds to the appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Melts slowly for reduced ice consumption
- Perfect for beverages and liquor on the rocks
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 1,196 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24 1/2"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard (208-230/60/3 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 14.2 1ph/8.6 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20 1ph/15 3ph
- BTUH: 16,200 (average), and 19,100 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an commercial ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 5% lower energy consumption and a 22% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your Manitowoc ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- BTU Per Hour: 16,200 (average) and 19,100 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R410A CFS - Free (Lowers global warming by 48%)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® schedules and performs routine commercial ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner Manitowoc ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT1200A Accessories
Manitowoc IDT1200A Parts
All Manitowoc IDT1200A Parts