Manitowoc IYT1900W 48" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1500-2000 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
Manitowoc IYT1900W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1500-2000 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT1900W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT1900W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT1900W Description
There is no more efficient way to produce up to 1,930 lbs of half-dice ice than the Manitowoc IYT-1900W water-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT series. This cubes ice maker boasts an average of 23% reduction in condenser water usage, 10% decrease in potable water consumption, and 14% less energy consumption compared to previous models in its category. The unit has a tough, easy-to-clean DuraTech exterior that protects from corrosion to preserve its performance and polished look.
This innovative Manitowoc Ice unit comes with an EasyTouch display that tells you what the machine is up to and what it needs. It will let you know when it needs to be cleaned, the status of the ice production, and when it needs to be service or repairs.
The foodzone of this Indigo Series commercial ice machine is located behind a front hinged door for instant access during cleaning. The refrigeration parts are shielded from microorganisms by the AlphaSan coating. Some parts are removable parts so you can thoroughly clean them one by one. Further reduce cleaning labor by purchasing the LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor, a state-of-the-art sanitation device from Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice designed to remove bacteria and yeast from the foodzone automatically.
The Manitowoc IYT-1900W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications. Don't forget to add a water filter and water chilling system to make sure that your Manitowoc ice machine always operates at optimal water conditions for increased yield and quality.
- Water-cooled system can maximize output in hotter locations
- Silently operates to avoid any disruption
- Self-contained condenser
Improved water and energy efficiency
- Reduction consumption levels compared to other models: 23% lower condenser water usage, 10% lower potable water consumption, and 14% lower energy consumption
- Ice production can be customized by volume to accommodate demand
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology delivers consistent density of each ice cube and adjusts to challenging water and ambient conditions
- Allows timed shutdowns to save on fluctuating electrical rates
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant is safe for ozone layer
Easy navigation and daily monitoring
- Preventative diagnostics reduces risks of sudden breakdowns in the middle of the production
- EasyTouch display provides user-friendly touchscreen access to main control board for ice-making
- Homescreen ice making status
- Urgent notifications for potential issues from self-diagnostics
- Machine-prompted and user-defined cleaning alerts
- Detailed cleaning instructions
Strong and easy-to-clean construction
- DuraTech™ can weather corrosion and strain from heavy use
- Clear-coat layer reduces appearance of fingerprints and scratches
- Front hinged doors opens straight to foodzone for immediate access during cleaning
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes can be removed without the use of tools
- AlphaSan® keeps microorganisms away from internal components that come into contact with ice and water
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) decontaminates the foodzone parts from bacteria and yeast even while you’re asleep
Why half-dice ice?
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio maximizes cooling impact
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Melts slowly for reduced ice consumption
- Great for drinks, bagging for transport, and bulk freezing
- Blender and crusher-safe
- Production: Up to 1,930 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 15.0 1ph/12.8 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 25 1ph/20 3ph
- BTUH: 26,100 (average), and 30,500 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an commercial ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Easy Access front door panel. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your Manitowoc ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 14% lower energy consumption, 10% reduction in in potable water usage and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Refrigerant: R-410 CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 26,100 (average) and 30,500 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine commercial ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner Manitowoc ice machine.
Manitowoc IYT1900W Accessories
Manitowoc IYT1900W Parts
All Manitowoc IYT1900W Parts
Manitowoc IYT1900W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.