Manitowoc IDT1900W 48" Full-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1500-2000 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 8452 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
Manitowoc IDT1900W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1500-2000 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IDT1900W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IDT1900W Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IDT1900W Description
Large ice production requires a smart, heavy-duty, and energy-efficient machine like the IDT-1900W water-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT series by Manitowoc Ice. This 48" wide Manitowoc ice maker capable of producing 1,900 lbs of full dice ice cubes with 14% lower energy than standard commercial ice machines, bringing the costs of operating the commercial ice machine down while still providing you all the ice you need. It also boasts a DuraTech exterior with superior corrosion resistance that will help you keep the unit looking and running as it did since day one.
This large-volume Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit performs preventative maintenance and provides diagnostic feedback to maintain the ideal condition of the unit with minimal effort. The EasyTouch display offers a streamlined control of the operation. You can program your ideal production volume for the day and set up reminders. It also notifies you when the machine needs cleaning or if there is a problem that needs to be addressed. An acoustical ice-sensing probe allows you to maintain a consistent quality of your ice supply even during fluctuating conditions.
This Indigo Series ice machine features a foodzone with removable parts for easy but thorough cleaning. You can even add a LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to prevent bacteria and yeast growth in the foodzone.
This Manitowoc IDT-1900W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications. Check out our water filters, heat exchange systems, and other innovative accessories below to further increase your yield and enhance ice quality.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- A water-cooled system can cope in warmer temperatures to ensure maximum ice output
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410 refrigerant
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in food zone for clean production
Dice Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Has a slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and less production needs
- Perfect for drinks and beverages, ice bagging, and bulk cooling
- Ideal for dispensing and easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 1,900 lbs. of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 standard
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 15.0 1ph/12.8 3ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 25 1ph/20 3ph
- BTUH: 26,100 (average), and 30,500 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Intelligent Diagnostics - Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an Manitowoc ice machine.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe - Unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- DuraTech® Exterior - Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone - Easy Access front door panel. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- Programmable Ice Production - Now its super easy to program your commercial ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume.
- Available LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - Controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the Food zone keeping the machine cleaner longer. A new indicator in the display keeps you abreast of the operational status.
- New levels of Performance - Showcasing an average of 14% lower energy consumption, 10% reduction in in potable water usage and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage. This translates into lower cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Refrigerant: R-410 CFC-free
- BTU Per Hour: 26,100 (average) and 30,500 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- iAuCS® - schedules and performs routine Manitowoc ice machine cleaning automatically.
- Arctic Pure® Water Filters - reduces sediment and chlorine odors for better tasting ice.
- External Scoop holder - protect the ice scoop with the NSF approved versatile scoop holder.
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor - reduces yeast and bacteria growth for a cleaner commercial ice machine.
Manitowoc IDT1900W Accessories
Manitowoc IDT1900W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.