Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER 48" Half-Dice Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 1500-2000 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||1500-2000 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
Additional Information on Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER Description
The IYT1900W SpaceMaker Marine water-cooled ice machine from the Indigo NXT series can easily produce up to 1,930 lbs of half dice ice cubes on a yacht, a ship, or similar locations. This Manitowoc ice machine has a high-grade stainless steel exterior that is resistant to corrosion, fingerprints, and scratches. The unit is completely sealed, but the top and side panels can be removed easily while the control panel is in a convenient position for easy access.
This Manitowoc Ice unit features unique design elements to better perform in specific environments. The utility connections pass through the top panel. This allows it to squeeze into a tighter space with only very minimal back and side clearance. The evaporator is front-facing so that you can reach and clean the foodzone without removing the top lid.
This Indigo Series Manitowoc ice maker simplifies the maintenance process with its very own smart monitoring system that regularly scans for any potential issues to avoid unexpected failure. An isolation switch is readily accessible from the front so that you can immediately cut off the entire power from the unit as needed.
The Manitowoc IYT1900W SpaceMaker Marine is an ice machine head only unit with NSF and cULus certifications. Check out more accessories below to ensure the cleanliness and the proper temperature of the water you use to make ice.
Half-Dice Ice Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 1930 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Water Pressure Commercial ice maker Water In: Min 20 psi (137.9 kPA) Max . 80 psi (551.1kPA)
- Condenser Water: Min 20 psi (137.9 kPA) Max. 150 psi (1,034.2kPA)
- Condenser Water Usage/100 lbs of Ice: 135 gal/511 L
- Potable Water Usage/100 lbs of Ice: 20 gal/75.7 L
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R410A
- Overall Dimensions: 48"W x 23 1/2"D x 29 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230 v
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 16.5 A
- Maximum Fuse Size: 25
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER Accessories
Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER Parts
All Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER Parts
Manitowoc IYT1900W-SPACE MAKER Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.