Manitowoc UDE0065A 19.69" Full-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 50-100 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 1945 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||50-100 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||31 lb|
The 36" tall UDE-0065A NEO® air-cooled ice machine from the Indigo Series packs a reliable ice-making system and a storage bin into a single piece of equipment that is small enough to fit under your bar or counter or displayed at offices or stadium boxes. This commercial ice machine from Manitowoc Ice can produce 57 lbs of full dice ice and store up to 31 lbs in the built-in storage bin, which is lined with "rotocast" polyethylene to help preserve the quality and form of the full cube ice.
This Manitowoc undercounter ice maker won't look out of place at the front of the house, thanks to the good-looking stainless steel cabinet that is not just sleek, but also very easy to keep clean and difficult to dent or scratch. Internal refrigeration components are protected with AlphaSan® to prevent microbial problems and reduce the frequency of cleaning sessions.
This Manitowoc ice machine is mainly operated from the upfront selector switch where you can start and stop ice production and initiate the cleaning cycle. The plug is flat and angled to the right to allow the full-size cube ice machine to easily fit in tighter spaces and be set up quickly.
Wherever you choose to station this Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machine, the air filter on the front will work as its first line of defense from dust particles and grease from the floors and its surroundings to ensure proper airflow. The air filter can also be removed to be cleaned thoroughly to remove any larger particles.
This ice machine with bin features a 0.25 HP compressor and comes pre-wired with a 6' power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug. If you are also looking for an Manitowoc ice machine head only unit, we have an excellent line of Indigo Series commercial ice machines you can browse.
Plug-and-Play Air-Cooled System and Compact Design
- Ice machine with bin design fits under counters or as standalone units to maximize floor space
- Perfect for use in offices, stadium boxes, break rooms, and more
- No side clearance needed; safe to place next to other equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- Refrigeration system included in the unit for minimal installation and immediate use
- CFC-free foamed-in-place insulation
- Stainless steel cabinet with excellent corrosion and smudge resistance
- Clean and crisp interior
- Single door can be easily slid with one hand for convenient ice scooping
- Vertical evaporator built with Manitowoc’s proprietary technology is best in its class
- Sturdy legs offer excellent support and stability
- Legs can be adjusted from 6-7.25" to find the right height for health requirements and accessibility
Simple Operation and Fewer Cleanups
- Air filter traps grease and dust to avoid clogging, which may damage the unit’s performance
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- Upfront selector switch allows operators to initiate operation and cleaning
- Rotocast polyethylene bin liner
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in fewer cleanings
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Production: Up to 57 lbs of dice ice every 24 hours
- Storage Bin Capacity: 31 lbs
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 19 11/16"W x 22 11/32"D x 36"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (230/50/1 also available)
- Total Amps: 5.3 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 1,600 (average) 2,350 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: 1/4 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
9 of 9 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10