Master-Bilt DC-12D Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
- Stainless steel
- Hinged with handles
- Galvanized steel interior
- Seamless stainless steel top
- Floor drain with garden hose fitting
- Anti-condensate heaters under stainless top cap
- 24 gauge painted textured galvanized steel cabinet
- Galvanized steel inner liner with cold wall evaporator
- 21/4" foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation LIDS
- Equipped with leveling legs to correct for unlevel flooring situations
- R-factor (insulation efficiency rating): 19.40
- Temperature range: 10° to -10°F (-12° to -23°C)
- Self-contained, factory tested refrigeration system
- Refrigerant: DC-12D - R-404A, All other models - R-134a
- Minimum 4" clearance required between cabinet back and wall
- Force draft hermetic condensing unit (semi-hermetic unit on DC-12D with wire and tube condenser for low maintenance)
- Standard limited two year parts and labor
- Additional three year coverage on compressor part
- Lid locks
- Dipper well
- Additional lids
- Custom colors
- Load level shelves
- Add suffix “SE” for all stainless exterior
Cabinet will feature textured finish on exterior with galvanized steel interior. Cabinet to have flip lids, seamless stainless steel top, 24 gauge steel walls, galvanized steel inner liner with cold wall evaporator, anti-condensate heaters under stainless steel top, 21/4" foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation and baked-on polyester enamel finish. Standard leveling legs provided to correct for unlevel flooring situations. The refrigeration system will be self-contained. DC-12D will contain R-404A refrigerant and all other models will contain R-134a. The temperature range will be 10° to -10°F (-12° to -23°C). Cabinet to have standard limited two year parts and labor with additional three year coverage on compressor part. Cabinet to be UL, C-UL (on all except DC-12D) and NSF listed.
|Cabinet Type||Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets|
|Number of Gallon||3 gallon|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range||10 to -10 F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Two-pole with ground pin plug
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.