Jackson WWS 10A Dishwasher
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Model 10A
- External vacuum breaker
- Automatic and manual controls
- Incoming water pressure regulator
- Electric wash tank heat with low water protection
- Heavy duty construction for years of reliable service
- Round design distributes even wash action, giving superior results
- Exclusive counter-rotating wash arms provide superior wash action
- Must be connected to a 180° F minimum potable water source for sanitizing rinse
- Includes three (3) 17-1/2” diameter round racks: one (1) Dish, one (1) Combination, and one (1) Four Compartment Silver
- Model 10AB
- All the standard features as the Model 10A, plus a 6.5 kW built-in booster heater.
- The Model 10AB must be connected to a 140° F minimum potable water source to guarantee proper sanitizing rinse.
- The booster heater is sized to raise incoming water 40° F to 50° F and is thermostatically controlled to maintain proper sanitizing temperature.
- Model 10APRB
- All the standard features as the Model 10AB, plus a 1/2 hp pump to ensure proper flow pressure during the rinse cycle.
- The Model 10APRB must be connected to a 140° F minimum potable water source to guarantee proper sanitizing rinse.
- The Model 10APRB is designed for areas of low and/or fluctuating water pressure and is highly recommended for facilities on well water systems and anywhere flow pressure is below 15 psi.
- Peg Rack
- Combination Rack
- 12-Compartment Rack
- 6-Compartment Silverware Basket
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.