Jackson WWS 10A Dishwasher
- Model 10A
- External vacuum breaker
- Automatic and manual controls
- Incoming water pressure regulator
- Electric wash tank heat with low water protection
- Heavy duty construction for years of reliable service
- Round design distributes even wash action, giving superior results
- Exclusive counter-rotating wash arms provide superior wash action
- Must be connected to a 180° F minimum potable water source for sanitizing rinse
- Includes three (3) 17-1/2” diameter round racks: one (1) Dish, one (1) Combination, and one (1) Four Compartment Silver
- Model 10AB
- All the standard features as the Model 10A, plus a 6.5 kW built-in booster heater.
- The Model 10AB must be connected to a 140° F minimum potable water source to guarantee proper sanitizing rinse.
- The booster heater is sized to raise incoming water 40° F to 50° F and is thermostatically controlled to maintain proper sanitizing temperature.
- Model 10APRB
- All the standard features as the Model 10AB, plus a 1/2 hp pump to ensure proper flow pressure during the rinse cycle.
- The Model 10APRB must be connected to a 140° F minimum potable water source to guarantee proper sanitizing rinse.
- The Model 10APRB is designed for areas of low and/or fluctuating water pressure and is highly recommended for facilities on well water systems and anywhere flow pressure is below 15 psi.
- Peg Rack
- Combination Rack
- 12-Compartment Rack
- 6-Compartment Silverware Basket
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.