Manitowoc IRT0900W 30" Regular Size Cubes Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 700-900 lb/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 208-230 Volts
You will earn 5534 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||700-900 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Regular Size Cubes|
Never let your bar and restaurant run out of fresh ice. With the IRT0900W water-cooled ice machine from the acclaimed Indigo NXT™ series by Manitowoc Ice, you can produce up to 748 lbs of regular-sized dice ice cubes to serve and use all day and all night. Even when you put this cube Manitowoc ice maker through heavy use and intense demands, its DuraTech exterior will make sure it stays tough and safe from corrosion and damage to last for many years.
This 30" wide commercial ice machine runs on a water-cooled system, which is perfect for establishments located in warmer temperatures. The regular ice cubes this unit produces melt slowly and are excellent additions to your sodas and liquor offerings.
You can program this regular size cubes ice machine to produce a specific volume of ice for the day for better management of your supply. Plus, you can turn it off at certain points of the operation so you can save up on electric expenses! Even though you have a fluctuating demand for ice every day or are dealing with more challenging conditions, the acoustical ice-sensing probes in this Indigo Series ice machine will help you maintain the consistency and quality of each ice cube.
This is a unit that looks out for itself so you won’t have to. This Manitowoc ice machine is able to perform preventative maintenance regularly to keep you in the know about potential issues and reduce interruptions during use. An icon-based EasyTouch display communicates important data to operators including cleaning alerts, self-diagnostic feedback, and more. You can take every step of the ice-making process from this touchscreen as well!
The foodzone has removable parts that come with antimicrobial protection that makes for simple and effortless cleaning. You can also install a LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor so you won’t have to worry about bacteria and yeast growth sullying the ice in your foodzone.
The Manitowoc IRT0900W is an ice machine head only unit that passed all NSF, cULus, and CE safety guidelines. Don't forget to check out water filters, heat exchange systems, and other recommended accessories below to take your ice operation to the next level.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- A water-cooled system can cope in warmer temperatures to ensure maximum ice output
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy-Efficient
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe guarantee uniform ice cube thickness for consistent quality
- Can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Ice volume output can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) than standard models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone concealed behind hinged front doors for convenient access
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) helps stops yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Regular Ice Cube Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Has a slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production demands
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Ideal for dispensing and easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 748 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 24 1/2"D x 26 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 208-230/60/1 (230/50/1 also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 8.8 1ph
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 1ph
- BTUH: 12,700 (average) 14,800 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.