Manitowoc URF0310A 30" Regular Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 200-300 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 3271 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc URF0310A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||200-300 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||100 lb|
|Water Usage||15.5 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Additional Information on Manitowoc URF0310A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc URF0310A Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc URF0310A Description
With a maximum 24-hour production capacity of up to 278 lbs, the URF-0310A NEO air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is a convenient solution for operators that need regular-size ice cubes (larger than full-size cubes) on the daily. This 38.5-inch tall, 28-inch deep, and 30-inch wide unit has a storage bin that can hold 100 lbs of ice at a time so you have a lot of fresh, clean ice available at a time to keep the bar or restaurant running. Included in the innovative line of Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machines, this model boasts higher output and lower energy and water use compared to traditional commercial ice machines, providing you with all the ice you need with extra savings to boot.
This Manitowoc undercounter ice maker can be set up next to other equipment so you can maximize your space. There is an indicator panel with LED-illuminated display icons that tell you with a glance when the ice bin is full so you won't have to open the door, when the full-size cube ice is ready for harvest, or when a service call might be required. There is also a delay function that enables the unit to halt ice production by a specified number of hours before automatically restarting, making operation smoother and less likely to generate waste.
This Manitowoc ice maker facilitates hassle-free cleaning and maintenance with most parts removable and protected by AlphaSan to fight odors or discoloration caused by microbes. There is a removable air filter that traps dirt and grease to prevent the condenser from clogging up. Servicing is quick and easy with the forward-sliding storage bin that provides convenient access to the internals without moving the unit an inch. This commercial ice machine is mounted on 6" legs with gray-painted flanged feet that can be adjusted to suit cleaning or height needs.
The Manitowoc URF-0310A ice machine with bin meets standards set by NSF and cULus and is compatible with superior-quality water filters and heat exchanging systems that are designed to maintain ideal conditions for superb-quality, high-yield ice production. Check out our line of Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machines if you need a larger commercial ice machine head only unit.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full Bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify operators of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Regular-Sized Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Ideal for dispensing and ice bagging
- Production: Up to 278 lbs of regular ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 10 amps for 115/60/1, 4.5 amps for 208-230/60/1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .75 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.99 ft³ (0.113 m³)
- 119 lb. (54 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 295 lbs (134 kg) of daily ice production
- 30" (76.20 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6” (15.24 cm) legs
- *Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Intelligence and Convenience make your Manitowoc ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire commercial ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your Manitowoc ice machine cleaner, longer.
- BTU Per Hour: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .75 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc URF0310A Accessories