Manitowoc UYF0240A 26" Half-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 200-300 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2579 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc UYF0240A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||200-300 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Water Usage||16 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||7.8 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Additional Information on Manitowoc UYF0240A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc UYF0240A Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc UYF0240A Description
The UYF-0240A NEO™ air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice packs efficiency and convenience in a space-saving undercounter workhorse that can deliver up to 219 lbs of half-dice ice (or half size cubes). This 26" wide, 28" deep, and 38.5" tall commercial ice machine has a built-in bin that can store up to 90 lbs of ice. By simply sliding up the angled door, you can access and scoop up the ice cubes to chill drinks and fill buckets or pitchers.
As part of the line of Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machines, this unit promises reliable performance you can control and monitor whenever you need to. The indicator panel, conveniently placed at the front of the bin where it will be easiest to access, features a set of display icons that correspond to ice-making and performance monitoring processes to make the operation much easier. With a quick look, you can immediately confirm when the unit is making ice, going through a cleaning cycle, when the ice bin is full, or when a problem has come up that needs immediate attention. This panel also features a delay button that lets you disrupt the production for a set number of hours to mitigate any waste or needless energy consumption.
This undercounter ice machine won't bog you down with endless cleaning sessions. The sealed foodzone is easy to scrub up with cleanable parts removable to allow for thorough washing and sanitizing. The internal components are molded with AlphaSan to guard against microbes. An air filter keeps away the lint, grease, and dirt to keep the condenser running smoothly. This air filter can also be easily removed and thrown into the dishwasher for cleaning. When it comes to servicing there is no need to remove the unit from its current place; it is as easy as sliding the storage bin forward to access the refrigeration components. This Manitowoc ice maker also has 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet painted gray to make setup and cleaning the floors much easier while ensuring the unit remains firm in its place.
The Manitowoc UYF-0240A NEO™ ice machine with bin meets NSF and cULus standards for health and safety. This model features a 1/3 hp compressor and is supplied with a 6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug. Water filters and other convenient accessories can be availed below. Looking for an commercial ice machine head only unit instead? Check out our Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machines.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over the unit's service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- POWER button to turn the unit on and off; indicates the machine is in ice-making mode when illuminated
- DELAY button halts ice production by 4, 12, or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- CLEAN button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- FULL BIN indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- SERVICE icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 219 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 220 lbs (100 kg) of daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire commercial ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your Manitowoc ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .33 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 2,700 (average) 3,300 (peak)
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc UYF0240A Accessories
Manitowoc UYF0240A Parts & Supplies
Manitowoc UYF0240A Parts & Supplies
Manitowoc UYF0240A Reviews
7 of 8 reviews