Manitowoc UYF0190A 26" Half-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 100-200 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2371 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Water Usage||21.6 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||8.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
The Manitowoc UYF-0190A NEO™ air-cooled ice machine converts a small space under your counter into an ice-making station that can supply you with up to 193 lbs of half dice ice. Built for maximum efficiency, this Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machine is optimized to produce a greater volume of ice with less energy and water compared to previous commercial ice machines. With a width of 26 inches and a height of 38.5 inches, this unit comes with a 90-lb storage bin with an angled door that slides up to open.
This Manitowoc ice machine has an indicator control panel at the front of the bin with display icons that illuminate to let you know of the processes that the machine is undergoing. At a glance, you can immediately see when it is making ice, when the bin has been filled, or when a potential issue has been found. When you hit the slower periods of the day, this Manitowoc undercounter ice maker can be set to pause the production for a number of hours and automatically resume operations after the set timer to save on energy costs and prevent waste.
The foodzone is concealed while important parts that need to be thoroughly cleaned are easily removable. Some internal components have had AlphaSan as an added safeguard against microbial contamination. To prolong the time in between cleanings, you can upgrade the unit with the LuminIce Growth Inhibitor (sold separately), which will actively slow bacteria and yeast from building up. This commercial ice machine has a set of 6" adjustable legs with gray-painted flanged feet. No need to move the unit during servicing as you can simply slide the storage bin forward to access parts.
The Manitowoc UYF-0190A NEO™ ice machine with bin has passed all NSF, cULus, and CE guidelines. It has a 0.42 hp compressor and ships with a 6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug. Water filters, heat exchanging solutions, and more accessories are available below. Also in the market for an Manitowoc ice machine head only unit? You will surely find what you need in our collection of Indigo Series commercial ice makers.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12, or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Air filter guards against lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed and is dishwasher safe
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to components
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Can be referred to as half size cubes
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 193 lbs. of half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1. (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 6 amps 208-230/60/1: 3 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity*
- Ranging from 137 lbs. (62 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire Manitowoc ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your commercial ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .42 HP
- BTU Per Hour: U-140: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak) / U-190: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
10 of 11 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10