Manitowoc UDF0310A 30" Full-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 200-300 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc UDF0310A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||200-300 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||100 lb|
|Water Usage||15.5 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||7 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Additional Information on Manitowoc UDF0310A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc UDF0310A Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc UDF0310A Description
The UDF-0310A NEO air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is a compact under-the-bar or supplemental ice production solution that can make up to 286 lbs of full dice ice daily. Ideal for small spaces, this Manitowoc undercounter ice maker fits a 100-lb ice bin in its 30" wide, 38.5" wide body. This model requires no side clearance and can function comfortably next to pieces of equipment.
Taking performance and savings to the next level, this Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machine boasts greater production capacity compared to traditional commercial ice machines using a lower amount of water and energy in the process.
Enjoy a simple, foolproof operation with its easily accessible indicator panel that lets you know what the machine is doing at all times. Located at the slanted front of the bin, the indicator panel features easily recognizable icons with LED lights that are legible enough to understand without having to bend down. The "full bin" indicator lights up when the full-size cube ice has reached the top of the bin so you won't have to open it to check. It also features a "delay" function that allows you to pause ice production for a specific number of hours before it automatically restarts, allowing you to save on electric expenses, avoid waste, and be ready at all times for the demand. This indicator panel will also alert you when there's a potential issue that needs to be taken care of.
This undercounter ice machine has a foodzone with removable parts for thorough cleaning. The internal components are reinforced with AlphaSan microbial protection to further cut maintenance time so you can produce more and scrub less! Additionally, there is an easy-to-remove air filter that captures dirt and grease to avoid clogging up the condenser. When it’s time for service, there’s no need to move the machine. Simply slide the storage bin forward for access to its internals and you're good to go. The unit has 6" gray painted legs that can be adjusted to meet height requirements. The flanged feet ensure the Manitowoc ice machine does not slide around.
The Manitowoc UDF-0310A ice machine with bin is NSF and cULus-certified and can be upgraded with accessories like water filters and water chilling systems that help ensure your water is clean and has the right temperature. We also have Indigo Series commercial ice machines if your operation also requires an commercial ice machine head only unit.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full Bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify operators of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 286 lbs of dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 10 amps for 115/60/1, 4.5 amps for 208-230/60/1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .75 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.99 ft³ (0.113 m³)
- 119 lb. (54 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 295 lbs (134 kg) of daily ice production
- 30" (76.20 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6” (15.24 cm) legs
- *Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Intelligence and Convenience make your Manitowoc ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire commercial ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your Manitowoc ice machine cleaner, longer.
- BTU Per Hour: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .75 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc UDF0310A Accessories
Manitowoc UDF0310A Parts
All Manitowoc UDF0310A Parts
Manitowoc UDF0310A Reviews
14 of 16 reviews