Manitowoc UDF-0310A NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||200-300 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The UDF-0310A NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker by Manitowoc is a compact solution to under the bar or supplemental ice production.
Taking performance and savings to the next level, this ice machine boasts greater production capacity compared to traditional models for less energy and water consumption! This unit can produce up to 286 lbs of dice ice every single day with a storage capacity of 100 lbs.
At 38 1/2" tall and 30" wide, the Manitowoc UDF-0310A NEO™ Undercounter is ideal for small spaces, and can still function comfortably next to pieces of equipment.
Enjoy a simple, foolproof operation with its easily accessible indicator panel that lets you know what the machine is doing at all times! This panel is located at the slanted front of the bin and features recognizable icons with LED lights that are legible enough to understand without having to bend down.
The “full bin” indicator lights up when the bin is filled so you won’t have to open it to check. It also features a “delay” function that allows you to pause ice production for a specific number of hours before it automatically restarts, allowing you to save on electric expenses, avoid waste, and be ready at all times for the demand. This indicator panel will also alert you when there's a potential issue that needs to be taken care of.
The UDF-0310A has a foodzone with removable parts for thorough cleaning. The internal components are reinforced with AlphaSan microbial protection to further cut maintenance time so you can produce more and scrub less!
Additionally, there is an easy-to-remove air filter that captures dirt and grease to avoid clogging up the condenser. When it’s time for service, there’s no need to move the machine. Simply slide the storage bin forward for access to its internals and you’re good to go!
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full Bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify operators of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 286 lbs of dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 10 amps for 115/60/1, 4.5 amps for 208-230/60/1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .75 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.99 ft³ (0.113 m³)
- 119 lb. (54 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 295 lbs (134 kg) of daily ice production
- 30" (76.20 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6” (15.24 cm) legs
- *Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Intelligence and Convenience make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
- BTU Per Hour: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .75 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10