Manitowoc UDF0240A 26" Full-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 200-300 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2579 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc UDF0240A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||200-300 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Power Usage||7.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Additional Information on Manitowoc UDF0240A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc UDF0240A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc UDF0240A Description
With a 24-hour ice production capacity of up to 215 lbs full dice ice and a bin holding capacity of 90 lbs, the Manitowoc UDF-0240A NEO air-cooled ice machine is designed to take care of small ice needs from limited space in your establishment. Combining efficiency, convenience, and ease of operation in a small footprint, this 26-inch wide, 38.5-inch tall, the commercial ice machine is specifically engineered to generate higher ice output for less energy and water.
This unit is part of the popular line of Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machines. A control panel with indicator buttons and icons is located on the front bin, where you can fully operate the commercial ice machine and view the real-time status of the operation without having to bend down.
This Manitowoc undercounter ice maker features an angled door that you can easily slide up when you’re ready to scoop fresh, beautifully made full size cubes. There are designated indicators for a Full Bin and when the machine is in Cleaning mode. The Service icon also lights up to let you know about potential issues happening inside the machine that you need to address. A Delay button is included so you can stop ice production for a pre-set number of hours to save on energy costs and avoid waste during slower times of the day.
This cubes ice machine from Manitowoc Ice also cuts down cleaning time tremendously. Many parts of the foodzone are removable while the internal components are molded with AlphaSan for antimicrobial protection. You can simply slide the storage bin forward to access the refrigeration components during service and maintenance. An air filter captures lint, grease, and dirt that could clog up the unit. It can also be easily removed and thrown into the dishwasher for cleaning.
The Manitowoc UDF-0240A ice machine with bin is NSF, cULus, and CE-certified and is compatible with an array of high-quality accessories like water filters and heat exchanging systems designed to improve the quality of your output. If you need an Manitowoc ice machine head only unit, don't hesitate to browse our Indigo Series commercial ice makers.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- Industry-leading bin capacity of 90 lbs
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12, or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full Bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 215 lbs. Of dice ice every 24 hours
- Bin Storage Capacity: 90 lbs
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 220 lbs (100 kg) of daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire Manitowoc ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your commercial ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .33 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 2,700 (average) 3,300 (peak)
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc UDF0240A Accessories
Manitowoc UDF0240A Parts
All Manitowoc UDF0240A Parts
Manitowoc UDF0240A Reviews
6 of 9 reviews