Manitowoc UDF0240W 26" Full-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 100-200 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2709 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Water Usage||16 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||5.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
The UDF-0240W NEO water-cooled ice machine with a daily production capacity of up to 197 lbs of full dice ice is the answer to your small ice-making needs. Measuring 38.5 inches tall and 26 inches wide, this commercial ice machine from Manitowoc Ice has a 90-lb built-in storage bin and can fit below the counter where it can be easy to access.
This Manitowoc undercounter ice maker has a 1/3 hp compressor and has been improved to produce more ice with less energy and water. The front-mounted control panel with indicator buttons helps you operate and monitor the performance of the full-size cube machine.
This Manitowoc ice machine features an angled door that you can easily slide up so you can safely and sanitarily scoop the freshly made ice. There are indicators that allow you to monitor the unit with minimal effort such as a Cleaning mode for when it is in the process of cleaning. You will also see the light Full Bin icon light up when the ice has reached the top of the bin. The Service icon infirms you about an issue that needs your attention. There is also a unique Delay button that lets you pause the production for a pre-set number of hours to mitigate unnecessary energy use especially during slow parts of the day.
This Manitowoc NEO ice machine also cuts down cleaning time tremendously. Many parts of the foodzone are removable while the internal components are molded with AlphaSan for antimicrobial protection. You can simply slide the storage bin forward to access the refrigeration components during service and maintenance. An easy-to-remove, dishwasher-safe air filter ensures lint, grease, and dirt do not get inside the machine. This undercounter ice machine is supported by a set of 6" legs that can be adjusted to the ideal height. Each one has a flanged geet that keep the commercial ice machine firmly planted on the floor.
The Manitowoc UDF-0240W ice machine with bin meets all NSF, cULus, and CE guidelines. Ensure proper water quality and temperature with water filters and water chilling systems, and other accessories available below. If you need an Manitowoc ice machine head only unit for your operation as well, check out our line of Indigo Series ice machines.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Water-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Water-cooled system is well-suited in warmer locations
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full Bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 197 lbs of dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 45-90 ̊F
- Water Usage/100 lbs: 147 gal/556 liters
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 220 lbs (100 kg) of daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire Manitowoc ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your commercial ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .33 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 2,700 (average) 3,300 (peak)
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.