Nor-Lake KLB56-C Walk-In Cooler & Top Mounted Compressor
You will earn 6623 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
18 Month Labor/Service and original equipment parts warranty
|Shipping||Quick Ship Model|
|Category||Walk In Cooler, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Capacity||137 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
If your business needs a large amount of indoor refrigeration a walk-in unit like the NorLake KLB56-C 5' x 6' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker is a great option. The 137 cu. ft. interior of this walk-in coolers with top mounted compressor provides users with refrigerated storage options.
To assure durability the internal and exterior surfaces of the panels feature an embossed stucco coating to provide corrosion resistance to the 26 gauge steel. These panels are 4” thick with foamed-in-place insulation between the steel panels providing an R-value of 25. Kold Locker walk-in units are easy to assemble, each panel has male and female mating rails that make alignment easy while foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners lock the panels together for an airtight seal. The corners feature panel gaskets that go around the exterior perimeter continuously without any breaks or cuts. Edge caps on ceiling and floor panels are foamed-in-place that keep them in place through the life of the unit.
The standard door that comes with this unit is 26” wide. This walk-in can be ordered with the upgraded 30” wide door kit with a stainless steel kick plate at no extra cost. The door features a stepped profile to provide a barrier against airflow for increased energy-efficiency. This door comes with two hinges both of which are cam-lift and adjustable. This allows the door to be easily adjusted over the lifetime of the walk-in as it settles. The door also comes with a spring-assisted door closer to make sure it’s never left ajar. Each door comes pre-hung in a panel that is 4’ wide and features a perimeter heating wire that is replaceable. Each door panel also comes with a vapor proof LED lighting fixture activated by a switch that has an exterior indicator light, magnetic stainless steel trim, and a digital thermometer. Products inside are secured with an NL 9800 deadbolt handle that has an independent key/padlock feature. To make sure workers don’t get locked inside each walk-in comes with a safety release.
The temperature inside this walk-in is kept between 35°F and 38°F by the ceiling-mounted RCPF075JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that produces 2637 BTU/hr of cooling potential. To control the temperature precisely the Capsule Pak refrigeration unit comes with the Enviro-Control™ electronic controller. This electronic control is used to set the temperature, defrost timer, and can also be used to manually defrost the unit. A condensate vaporizer is included with the unit (shipped loose and requires field wiring) to eliminate the need for a drain line.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10