Nor-Lake KLB612-C Walk-In Cooler & Top Mounted Compressor
You will earn 9892 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
18 Month Labor/Service and original equipment parts warranty
|Shipping||Quick Ship Model|
|Category||Walk In Cooler, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Capacity||357 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
The NorLake KLB612-C 6' x 12' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker is a highly dependable walk-in cooler designed for indoor use. With 357 cu. ft. of total space, this walk-in coolers with top mounted compressor provides operators with options.
To keep the heat out, each panel is 4” thick. Each panel is constructed with 26 gauge steel coated with a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco finish. Inside each panel, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation fills in all the gaps. Connecting panels together is easy with female and male rails that provide a perfect fit that allows the foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners to fully tighten to make an airtight connection. Around the outer perimeter, a continuous panel gasket provides a barrier that is free from cuts or breaks. The edge caps on the ceiling panels are foamed-in-place to secure them for the life of the walk-in unit.
This walk-in unit comes standard with a 26” wide door with a stepped profile that servers as a barrier to airflow. An upgraded 30” wide door kit with a stainless steel kickplate is available for free. The door comes with two hinges that can be installed on the right or left to best fit your needs. The two cam-lift hinges are field-adjustable to compensate for settling and come with a locking set screw. To keep cooling costs low, a spring-loaded door closer is included. The door is pre-hung in a 4-foot wide panel and features a magnetic stainless steel trim, digital thermometer, replaceable perimeter heating wire, and vapor proof LED light fixture actuated by a switch with external indicator light. Everything inside the walk-in is kept secure by an NL 9800 deadbolt handle with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers safe, a safety release inside the door panel makes sure no-one gets locked inside.
To keep items inside between 35°F and 38°F this walk-in features the RCPB050JC-S-0-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration system that produces 4060 BTU/hr. The Enviro-Control™ electronic control system controls the Capsule Pak’s temperature and also sets the defrost timer. A field-wired automatic condensate vaporizer is included to do away with drain lines (the automatic condensate vaporizer is shipped loose).
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.