Southbend HDG-60-30 Griddle
Photo of the Southbend HDG-60-30 Griddle
You will earn 6,899.75 Reward Points.
You will earn 5,094 Reward Points.
More from Southbend
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Protected flue opening
- Electronic spark ignition (battery)
- Grease drawers with large capacity
- 5” high rear and 4” side splash guards
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides
- Each burner equipped with runner tube
- 1” thick polished rolled steel plate, 30” deep
- 3/4” rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Fully welded griddle plate with protected exhaust vent
- 30,000 BTU (NAT or LP) burner per 12” Thermostatic Models
- Exclusive “NO COLD” Zone - Uniform heat distribution across surface
- Stainless steel front, vent and sides are standard, rear and bottom panels are aluminized steel.
- Flame failure safety device
- Embedded load sensing thermostat
- “Instant-on” thermostatic controls for precise settings between 200°F and 400°F
- Casters for stand
- Stainless steel stand
- Grooved griddle plates
- Chrome plated griddle plates
- Stainless steel plate shelf with or without cutting board
- 2” high insulator base for mounting on refrigerated base
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.