Vulcan 948RX Heavy Duty Gas Griddle
Photo of the Vulcan 948RX Heavy Duty Gas Griddle
|Griddle Plate Finish||Smooth Steel|
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Legs||4" Adjustable Legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Category||Griddle, Counter Unit, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Bottom heat shields
- Dual (manual/electric) ignition.
- Manual shut-off valve for gas inlet.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Heavy duty chromed thermostat knob guards.
- 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- ¾" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 120V 50/60Hz 1 Amp single phase with NEMA 5-15 USA plug.
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose” design.
- Large 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer (2 drawers on 60" and 72" models).
- One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- One embedded snap action thermostat per burner with temperature adjust from 200°F to 550°F.
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage, 4" stainless steel back and tapered side splashes.
- Spatula wide 3½" grease gutter and chute is fully welded for easier cleaning and to stop grease migration.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- 30" deep plate.
- Full or partially grooved griddle plate.
- Hexavalent chrome plated cooking surface.
- Stainless steel stand with marine edges and casters.
- Cutting board, condiment rail, plate rail and banking strip accessories.
Low profile heavy duty gas griddle. Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel body frame. 11" low profile cooking height on 4" legs. 1" thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage, 4" stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. Grease chute is fully welded to stop grease migration. One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner and mechanical snap action thermostat for each 12" of griddle width. Chrome thermostat knob guards. Temperature adjusts from 200° to 550° F. One pilot safety for every two burners. Manual shut-off valve. 3 ½" wide stainless steel grease trough. 120V 50/60Hz 1 Amp single phase electric ignition circuit. Plug type is NEMA 5-15 USA. ¾" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.