Vulcan V118H V Series Heavy Duty Range
Photo of the Vulcan V118H V Series Heavy Duty Range
Contact us for your price
Call 800-555-0666 CHAT
Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM, Sun 12-6PM ET
You will earn 3,266.10 Reward Points.
You will earn 2,660 Reward Points.
- Requires optional flue with back-splash or back-shelf.
- Additional required flue riser sold separately
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Range 18" Heavy Duty, Gas|
|Range Configuration||Hot Top|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 30,000 BTU/hr. burner
- Heavy-duty top castings
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- Individual pilot and control for burner
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Universal rack guides, one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas connection (capped)
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for cabinet base units (no legs for modular models)
- Cap and cover front manifold
- 4" adjustable flanged feet for modular models
- Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
- 3" high toe base for curb mounting for cabinet base units
- Banking strip
- Set of 4 casters, 6" high (two locking)
- 10", 22", or 34" high back risers (no shelf)
- 22" single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 34" double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
- 6" adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
- Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- 3⁄4", 1", or 1 1⁄4" gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
- 36 3⁄4"d x 18"w x 40 1⁄2"h on 6" adjustable legs
18" wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V118H (modular) and V118HB (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back and 6" adjustable legs. 1 1⁄4" diameter front gas manifold and 1 1⁄4" rear gas capped. Heavy hot top castings. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Total input 30,000 BTU/hr.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.