Nor-Lake KLF612-C 6' x 12' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KLF612-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|357 Cubic Feet
|Top Mounted/Ceiling Mounted
|10 - -8 Degrees F
Nor-Lake KLF612-C Description
If your business requires a large amount of indoor freezer space the KLF612-C 6' x 12' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker from NorLake is an excellent walk-in option. 357 cu. ft. of refrigerated space is offered by this walk-in cooler.
The panels of this commercial walk-in freezer are 4” thick with foamed-in-place insulation sandwiched between 26 gauge steel featuring corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating providing an R-value of 32. Assembling a Kold Locker walk-in is simple with each panel featuring female and male rails that mate together. Once mated together the panels are fully tightened with foamed-in-place cam locks which assure an airtight connection. The corners are kept sealed with panel gaskets that go around the outer perimeter without any breaks or cuts. Each ceiling and floor panel has foamed-in-place edge caps that can’t come loose compared to those that are overlapped or mechanically fastened.
This walk-in unit comes standard with a 26” wide door featuring a stepped profile that acts as a barrier against airflow. The door can be upgraded to a 30” wide one with a stainless steel kick plate at no extra cost. Two cam-lift hinges are included with the door and can be installed on the right or left. These hinges are field-adjustable to make sure the door swings freely while providing an airtight seal. A spring-assisted door closer is included to keep the door from being left ajar. The door comes pre-hung on a 4’ wide panel complete with a vapor proof LED light controlled by a switch connected to an exterior indicator light, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and digital thermometer. Items inside are kept secure by the NL 9800 deadbolt handle that comes with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers from getting locked inside the walk-in a safety release is included.
The temperature inside this walk-in freezer reaches a brisk temperature of -10°F thanks to the ceiling-mounted RCPF150JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that provides 6120 BTU/hr of cooling. The Capsule Pak unit comes with the Enviro-Control™ electronic control system to adjust the temperature and set the timing for automatic defrosting. An automatic condensate vaporizer is shipped loose and wired in the field removing the need for a drain line.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KLF612-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KLF612-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KLF612-C Parts
Nor-Lake KLF612-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.