Nor-Lake KLF66-C 6' x 6' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
You will earn 6980 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
18 Month Labor/Service and original equipment parts warranty
|Category||Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Capacity||168 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||10 - -8 Degrees F|
If your business requires a large amount of indoor freezer space the KLF66-C 6' x 6' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker from NorLake is an excellent walk-in option. A total of 168 cu. ft. of refrigerated space is offered by this commercial walk-in freezer .
Both the interior and exterior of panels feature 26 gauge steel with a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating. The 4” thick panels are filled in with foamed-in-place insulation and have an R-value of 32. Each panel has male and female rails that self-align mechanically, the panels are then tightened together with foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners for an airtight seal. Panel gaskets located on the outer perimeter of the corner panels are continuous without cuts or breaks. Edge caps on ceiling and floor panels are foamed-in-place that keep them in place through the life of the unit.
This walk-in unit comes standard with a 26” wide door with a stepped profile that servers as a barrier to airflow. An upgraded 30” wide door kit that comes with a stainless steel kick plate is available at no extra cost. Two cam-lift hinges are included with the door and can be installed on the right or left. These hinges are field-adjustable to make sure the door swings freely while providing an airtight seal. A spring-assisted door closer is included to keep the door from being left ajar. The door comes pre-hung on a 4’ wide panel complete with a vapor proof LED light controlled by a switch connected to an exterior indicator light, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and digital thermometer. Items inside are kept secure by the NL 9800 deadbolt handle that comes with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers from getting locked inside the walk-in a safety release is included.
The temperature inside this Nor-Lake walk-in freezer reaches a brisk temperature of -10°F thanks to the ceiling-mounted RCPF075JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that provides 2637 BTU/hr of cooling. The temperature inside the walk-in is adjusted with the Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system, it is also used to set the automatic defrost timer. Drain lines are not required thanks to the automatic condensate vaporizer included with the unit. The automatic condensate vaporizer ships loose and needs to be wired in the field.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
1 of 4 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10