Nor-Lake KLF68-C 6' x 8' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
5 Yr compressor warranty
15 year original equipment panel warranty
18 Month Labor/Service and original equipment parts warranty
Storing and handling frozen goods in bulk can be a real challenge but a reliable and well-engineered walk-in freezer like the Nor-Lake KLF68-C 6' x 8' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker is built to handle it in the long run. 231 cu. ft. of space is kept cool within this cooler.
4” thick panels make up the walk-in unit. Both sides of each panel have a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating on 26 gauge steel. To achieve an R-value of 32 the panels have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Each panel has male and female rails that self-align mechanically, the panels are then tightened together with foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners for an airtight seal. Panel gaskets located on the outer perimeter of the corner panels are continuous without cuts or breaks. The floor panels feature a smooth aluminum surface that can handle uniform loads up to 800 lbs. per square foot. Floor and ceiling panels have edge caps foamed-in-place to secure them for the service life of the walk-in.
The door that ships standard with this walk-in unit is 26” wide and comes with a stepped profile providing a barrier against airflow. To make moving dollies and larger items easier a 30” wide door kit is available at no extra cost and it comes with a free stainless steel kick panel for added durability. Two cam-lift hinges are included with this door and can be installed to open from the right or left. These hinges are field-adjustable to compensate for settling over the life of the walk-in. A spring-loaded door closer is included to make sure the door is not left open accidentally.
The 4-foot wide door panel comes with the door pre-hung and includes a vapor-proof LED lighting fixture activated by a switch connected to an external indicator light, replaceable heating wire, stainless steel trim, and a digital thermometer. To keep items inside secure, an NL 9800 deadbolt handle is included with an independent key/padlock feature. To prevent lock-ins there is a safety release inside.
A temperature of -10°F keeps items inside this walk-in frozen safely with a top-mounted RCPF100JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System producing 3444 BTU/hr of cooling. Setting the temperature inside the unit is easy with the Enviro-Control™ system. This also allows you to set the defrost timer and activate a manual defrost cycle. For ease of installation, an automatic condensate vaporizer is included to remove the need for drain lines and a floor drain.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
|Category||Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Capacity||231 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||10 - -8 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10