Nor-Lake KLF87610-C 6' x 10' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Nor-Lake KLF87610-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Ceiling Mounted/Wall Mounted
Nor-Lake KLF87610-C Description
To keep a large number of frozen goods safe for as long as possible a dependable walk-in freezer like the Nor-Lake KLF87610-C 6' x 10' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker is one of the best options.
To keep this walk-in freezer as cold as possible efficiently, the panels that make up the walls have an R-value of 32. Each panel is 4” thick with 26 gauge steel on both sides protected by an embossed stucco coating that is resistant to corrosion. Between the majority of the panel is made up of foamed-in-place insulation. To make assembly simple, each panel has female and male rails that overlap each other for a mechanically air-tight design. Foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners make sure that panels lock together tightly for a truly air-tight seal. The corners are protected by a continuous panel gasket that goes around the outer perimeter without any cuts or breaks. Instead of using overlapping or mechanical fasteners, the ceiling and floor panels’ edge caps are foamed-in-place which will keep them secure for the life of the walk-in.
To prevent the passage of air. when the standard 26” wide door is closed, the door has a stepped profile. This provides a mechanical barrier that allows the internal temperature to be maintained efficiently. A 30” wide door kit is available as a free upgrade, it also comes with a stainless steel kick plate making it even more durable. The door can have its two cam-lift hinges installed on either the right or left. These hinges are field-adjustable to make sure the door opens and closes smoothly while providing a secure seal. A spring-assisted door closer is included to make sure the door is never left ajar.
The 4-foot wide panel the door comes prehung on comes complete with a powerful LED lighting fixture operated by a switch that is also connected to an exterior indicator light, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, magnetic stainless steel trim, and a digital thermometer. The contents of the walk-in are kept secure by an NL 9800 deadbolt locking handle that can also be locked with a padlock. To keep workers safe, the walk-in has a safety release to keep them from getting locked inside.
The RCPF100JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System on the roof of the unit provides 3444 BTU/hr of cooling to keep everything inside at -10°F. This walk-in comes complete with the Enviro-Control™ unit that controls the Capsule Pak refrigeration unit. Aside from setting the temperature, it is also used to set the defrost timer and can activate a manual defrost cycle. An automatic condensate vaporizer is included for easy installation that doesn’t require a floor drain.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
Nor-Lake KLF87610-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KLF87610-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KLF87610-C Parts
Nor-Lake KLF87610-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.