Nor-Lake KLF8768-C 6' x 8' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Nor-Lake KLF8768-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Ceiling Mounted/Wall Mounted
Nor-Lake KLF8768-C Description
Indoor walk-in freezers like the KLF8768-C 6' x 8' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker from Nor-Lake are essential for businesses that need to move and store frozen items in bulk.
The 4” thick panels feature 26 gauge steel with corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coatings on both sides. These panels have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and have an R-value of 32. Assembling a Kold Locker walk-in is simple with each panel featuring female and male rails that mate together. Once mated together the panels are fully tightened with foamed-in-place cam locks which assure an airtight connection. The corners are kept sealed with panel gaskets that go around the outer perimeter without any breaks or cuts. Edge caps on ceiling and floor panels are foamed-in-place that keep them in place through the life of the unit.
By default, the door that comes with this unit is 26” wide with a stepped profile that impedes airflow for a more energy-efficient door. The door can be upgraded to a 30” wide one with a stainless steel kick plate at no extra cost. The door opens and closes on two cam-lift hinges that are field adjustable to compensate for any sag over the years making sure the door always opens and closes smoothly while maintaining an airtight seal, A spring-loaded door closer is included to make sure the door is always fully closed which can prevent additional operational costs. To best fit your needs the door can be ordered with the hinges on the left or right side.
The door comes pre-hung on a 4’ wide panel complete with a vapor proof LED light controlled by a switch connected to an exterior indicator light, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and digital thermometer. Items inside are kept secure by the NL 9800 deadbolt handle that comes with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers from getting locked inside the walk-in a safety release is included.
To keep items frozen, a temperature of -10°F is maintained by the RCPF100JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration that produces 3444 BTU/hr of cooling. The Enviro-Control™ system makes adjusting the temperature inside simple and it will maintain this temperature efficiently, It also allows you to control the defrost timer or manually start a defrost cycle. An automatic condensate vaporizer is included so no floor drain is necessary for installation.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
Nor-Lake KLF8768-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KLF8768-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KLF8768-C Parts
Nor-Lake KLF8768-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.