Nor-Lake KLF8788-C 8' x 8' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Nor-Lake KLF8788-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Ceiling Mounted/Wall Mounted
Nor-Lake KLF8788-C Description
The Nor-Lake KLF8788-C 8' x 8' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker is an excellent option for enterprises that store a lot of frozen items. This reliable walk-in freezer is built to stand up to years of commercial use.
The panels are 4” thick with foamed-in-place insulation sandwiched between 26 gauge steel featuring corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating providing an R-value of 32. Connecting panels together is easy with female and male rails that provide a perfect fit that allows the foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners to fully tighten to make an airtight connection. Around the outer perimeter, a continuous panel gasket provides a barrier that is free from cuts or breaks. The ceiling and floor panels feature foamed-in-place edge caps that will stay in place for the life of the cooler.
The door kit that comes standard with this walk-in unit features a 26” wide door that provides secure access to the interior. This door has a stepped profile to prevent airflow allowing the temperature inside to be maintained efficiently. Normally upgrading the door kit to the 30” wide model with stainless steel kick plate costs $250, however, you can get this upgrade for free. Two cam-lift hinges are included with this door and can be installed to open from the right or left. These hinges are field-adjustable to compensate for settling over the life of the walk-in. A spring-loaded door closer is included to make sure the door is not left open accidentally.
The door comes in a 4-foot wide panel section complete with a digital thermometer, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and bright interior LED lighting complete with an external indicator light, The valuable contents are kept secure with an NL 9800 deadbolt locking handle that can be locked with your own padlock. To prevent workers from getting locked inside, a safety release is included.
This walk-in freezer can be set as low as -10°F and this temperature is easily reached with 6120 BTU/hr of cooling provided by the ceiling-mounted RCPF150JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System. The Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system sets the temperature inside the walk-in and also sets the automatic defrost timer. To remove the need for a drain line, an automatic condensate vaporizer is shipped loose with the unit and needs to be field wired.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
Nor-Lake KLF8788-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KLF8788-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KLF8788-C Parts
Nor-Lake KLF8788-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.