Nor-Lake KODF1010-C 10' x 10' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
An outdoor walk-in freezer like the KODF1010-C 10' x 10' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker from Nor-Lake is a great option for operators that need more storage for frozen goods but simply don’t have floor space to devote to it. With 515 cu. ft. of total space, this walk-in provides operators with options.
The 4” thick panels feature 26 gauge steel on both sides with a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating. Between the steel panels, foamed-in-place insulation provides plenty of insulation with an R-value of 32. Kold Locker walk-in units are easy to assemble, each panel has male and female mating rails that make alignment easy while foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners lock the panels together for an airtight seal. The corners feature panel gaskets that go around the exterior perimeter continuously without any breaks or cuts. The edge caps on the ceiling and floor panels are foamed-in-place to secure them for the life of the walk-in unit.
The door kit that comes standard with this walk-in unit features a 26” wide door that provides secure access to the interior. This door has a stepped profile to prevent airflow allowing the temperature inside to be maintained efficiently. The door can have its two cam-lift hinges installed on either the right or left. These hinges are field-adjustable to make sure the door opens and closes smoothly while providing a secure seal. A spring-assisted door closer is included to make sure the door is never left ajar. The door comes pre-hung on a 4’ wide panel complete with a vapor proof LED light controlled by a switch connected to an exterior indicator light, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and digital thermometer. Items inside are kept secure by the NL 9800 deadbolt handle that comes with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers from getting locked inside the walk-in a safety release is included.
A temperature of -10°F keeps items inside this walk-in frozen safely with a top-mounted RCPF150JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System producing 5692 BTU/hr of cooling. The Capsule Pak unit is controlled by the Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system aside from setting the temperature this unit is used for adjusting the defrost timer and can be used for manual defrosting. This walk-in will stand up to the weather as the seasons change every year thanks to the white 35 mill membrane roof material. This material is a single piece that doesn’t require any gluing to hold it in place. Instead, the membrane is held in place with metal trim to the wall of the walk-in by self-drilling/tapping TEK screws.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
|Category||Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.