Nor-Lake KODF56-C 5' x 6' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KODF56-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
Nor-Lake KODF56-C Description
Does your business need an outdoor walk-in freezer to extend your frozen storage capacity? The KODF56-C 5' x 6' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker from Nor-Lake is an extremely reliable model that will work for many years. In total, this walk-in cooler offers 137 cu. ft. of refrigerated space.
This walk-in freezer is made up of 4” thick panels with 26 gauge steel on the interior and exterior sides with an embossed stucco coating that provides corrosion resistance. The rest of the thickness of the panels is made up of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that has an R-value of 32. Assembling a Kold Locker walk-in is simple with each panel featuring female and male rails that mate together. Once mated together the panels are fully tightened with foamed-in-place cam locks which assure an airtight connection. The corners are kept sealed with panel gaskets that go around the outer perimeter without any breaks or cuts. Edge caps on ceiling and floor panels are foamed-in-place that keep them in place through the life of the unit.
This walk-in unit comes standard with a 26” wide door with a stepped profile that servers as a barrier to airflow. The door is mounted on two cam-lift hinges that can be installed on the left or right of the unit. The hinges are field-adjustable to adjust how the door hangs for smooth opening and closing and can be locked in with a set screw. A spring-actuated door closer is included to make sure the door is never left ajar. The door panel is 4’ wide with the door pre-hung from the factory. A replaceable perimeter heating wire is included as well as a vapor proof LED lighting fixture that is activated by a switch complete with an exterior indicator light, a digital thermometer, and magnetic stainless steel trim. The interior is secured with an NL 9800 deadbolt handle with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers safe, the interior has a safety release to make sure they are never locked in.
To efficiently maintain a temperature as low as 10°F, this unit features the RCPF075JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System. It’s a top-mounted unit providing 2637 BTU/hr of cooling. The Capsule Pak unit is controlled by the Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system aside from setting the temperature this unit is used for adjusting the defrost timer and can be used for manual defrosting. To keep water out the roof is protected by a single piece of white 35 mill membrane material. This material does not need to be glued onto the roof, it’s held down with the included metal flashing that is held in place to the walls of the walk-in with TEK screws that are self-tapping and self-drilling.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KODF56-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF56-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF56-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF56-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.