Nor-Lake KODF612-C 6' x 12' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KODF612-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Ceiling Mounted/Wall Mounted
Nor-Lake KODF612-C Description
The KODF612-C walk-in freezer by Norlake is a quick and easy way to transform available outdoor space into a frozen storage area. This 6'x x 12' x 6'7" unit ships in as early as five days after your order is received, and is a breeze to install so you can put it to use immediately!
Quick and efficient cold storage technology
Through its masterful engineering, Norlake was able to pack a lot of durability and strength in the 4" thick 26-gauge stucco-embossed coated steel panels while keeping them lightweight for quick field installation. The floor is made of aluminum for excellent weight and traffic support. The Capsule Pak refrigeration system that has been updated for 2020 to meet stricter energy and environmental regulations. The refrigeration system ships in two separate sections. The condensing unit, and the evaporator coil are precharged and easy to connect in the field with quick disconnect fittings. Once put together all that’s left for you to do is hoist the housing into position. The temperature is kept at -10 degrees Fahrenheit and can be adjusted and monitored via the electronic controls and digital thermometer. An automatic condensate vaporizer is also included to eliminate the need for a floor drain.
Built to overcome the challenges of the outdoors
The KODF612-C walk-in freezer comes with a weather protection kit that includes a 35-mils thick membrane roof that can be easily attached to the top of the panels using trim and a set of self-drilling and self-tapping TEK screws. Fasteners for installation next to a building are also included in the package.
The 26" wide door can be locked using the deadbolt handle in to keep your inventory safe. It is also self-closing, so loading and retrieving items even in bulk is more convenient than ever. This also means it is less likely to be left accidentally open and waste energy. The spring-actuated door closer improves the door swing movement to give you smoother and better control of the door. There is an inside safety release to an extra level of safety for your employees.
Loaded with powerful features for optimal cooling performance
The polyurethane insulation is foamed-in-place for excellent structural integrity. To help maintain the ideal environment for your products with keeping energy consumption low, the unit has added insulation properties such as magnetic gaskets that surround the door, long-lasting edge-caps at the end of each floor and ceiling panel, and heavy-duty cam-lift hinges that maintain proper alignment and a positive closure when the door is sealed. A heater wire runs around the perimeter of the door to keep the gasket from icing.
The unit high-output, low-profile LED light designed to perform in a challenging environment such as the inside of a walk-in freezer. It has been installed above the door so it doesn’t obstruct any shelving or product.
This Norlake walk-in freezer requires a 208-230v/60/1 electric connection. It comes with a five-year compressor warranty, a 15-year original equipment panel warranty, and an 18-month labor/service and original equipment parts warranty.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KODF612-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF612-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF612-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF612-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.