Nor-Lake KODF66-C 6' x 6' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KODF66-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
Nor-Lake KODF66-C Description
Businesses that have limited floor space but still need to store frozen items in bulk can make good use of the Nor-Lake KODF66-C 6' x 6' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker outdoor walk-in freezer. In total, this walk-in cooler offers 168 cu. ft. of refrigerated space.
The panels are 4” thick with foamed-in-place insulation sandwiched between 26 gauge steel featuring corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating providing an R-value of 32. The panels have male and female rails that mate together to ensure proper alignment during installation. Foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners provide an air-tight seal while a continuous panel gasket goes around the outer perimeter without breaks or cuts at the corners. The ceiling and floor panels on this unit have edge caps that are foamed-in-place rather than mechanically fastened to prevent them from coming loose.
Kold Locker walk-in units come standard with a 26” wide door, This door is designed with a stepped profile that acts as a barrier decreasing airflow for better energy-efficiency. To accommodate wider loads the door can be upgraded to a 30” wide one that comes complete with a stainless steel kick plate. The door is mounted on two cam-lift hinges that can be installed on the left or right of the unit. The hinges are field-adjustable to adjust how the door hangs for smooth opening and closing and can be locked in with a set screw. A spring-actuated door closer is included to make sure the door is never left ajar. The 4-foot wide door panel comes with the door pre-hung and includes a vapor-proof LED lighting fixture activated by a switch connected to an external indicator light, replaceable heating wire, stainless steel trim, and a digital thermometer. To keep items inside secure, an NL 9800 deadbolt handle is included with an independent key/padlock feature. To prevent lock-ins there is a safety release inside.
Everything inside is kept frozen by the top-mounted RCPF100JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that easily maintains a temperature of -10°F with 3220 BTU/hr of cooling. The Capsule Pak unit is controlled by the Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system aside from setting the temperature this unit is used for adjusting the defrost timer and can be used for manual defrosting. To protect this walk-in from the weather white roof material made from a single piece of 35 mill membrane is included. This membrane is held in place with metal flashing to the side of the unit with TEK screws that are self-drilling and self-tapping.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KODF66-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF66-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF66-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF66-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.